Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Yearend

Feeling a little giddy today. A most boring television drama drove me to sleep at 9:30 pm last night.

Woke up at about 2:30 am, and never got back to snoring again. I found myself rolling to the left, and then to the right, and back again.

Body a little aching here and there. Could this be influenza?

Before leaving for Vietnam, I went for an influenza jab in mid November, so I hope the jab works for me.

The yearend period in Japan is full of parties such as the Bonenkai (literally, forget-the-year party), Christmas party, sayonara party, social exchange party, send-off party, and what have you.

Each year, I find it quite comical to see the Japanese celebrate Christmas in their parties.

This week, starting from today and continuing till Saturday, I have five parties to attend. Every evening.

Wonder whether my body, in its current flaccid state, can take the beatings.




No comments:

Post a Comment