Friday, August 12, 2005

THE BRIDE DOES NOT WANT TO MEET YOU

This morning, as I climbed the stairs after my daily cuddling of the plants...

Ooooooh...

My right knee hurt...

It first happened during the descent on my second trip to Mt. Fuji.

Reason?

Silly me... I ran down the slopes trying to catch the bus.

It felt so good zooming down the sandy slopes...

It was almost like skiing without skis...

And at one point, a kid in the descending crowd shouted,

Kakko ii!!!... (Cool!!!)

My head swelled to no end...

But all I succeeded was to hurt my knee, forever.

Meanwhile that feisty bride of the hour...

Chubby-faced, densely made-up, and regally dressed in a red floral baju kurung...

Yes, that heavy-duty, plump, fleshy, plucky and gutsy bride stunned all by marching up a flight of stairs before disappearing into the bedroom... ignoring everyone...

The poor guests' jaws dropped... eyes popped... dumbfounded...

Silence...

Then, a little boy in the crowd meekly quivered... softly...

Hey MakCik! We thought you had an injured knee???

The Round Object peeked out the door slit... sneering...

Brrruuuuaaaat!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment