Sunday, November 27, 2005

MAN LEFT HANGING IN MIDAIR

Just sent my missus off at the airport…

She’s heading to her mum’s place four days earlier than I do, to assist in the preparations for the third anniversary ceremonies of her dad’s demise…

Man, suddenly feel so lonely here…

For the next four long days, will be returning to a ‘cold’ house…

Eating dinner all by myself…

(Menu for tonight: last night’s leftover fish head curry)

Meanwhile, will have to re-learn how to turn on that washing machine…

And, I have to search for that electric cooker switch, too…

Used to do quite a bit of cooking and chores while a single man…

Even after marriage, still could whip up a dish or two…

But after almost 20 years of marriage (and pampered life?)…

I became quite ‘lame’ and ‘hopeless’ with domestic utensils…

Four long days to the ‘reunion’…

I can’t wait…

No comments:

Post a Comment