Wednesday, January 25, 2006

GRINNING FROM LEFT TO RIGHT

Been smiling from ear to ear these few days...

First, a guy sent me an email about an interview for a position as a cadet pilot..

He had searched the net and voila!

But my stint with the cadet pilot thingy was more than 20 years ago...

So, there was not much I could 'advise' him on..

The one thing that I recall clearly during the interview was seeing the next candidate after me, practically shivering from anxiety...

I felt sorry for him...

Was born in the year of the doggo...

So, I am coming to four full cycles this year...

Wheeeiiii... turning portee eight this July, man... and still going steady...

And I just received an email from a fellow bolehlander who has just completed his doctorate...

I'd like to say... he's got the world at his feet now...

A snap of the finger, and he is there... rolling and ready to take off...

No?

Anyway... really nice to hear these news...

So, if you happen to see a guy, rather thinly mustached... grinning like a silly fellow in town...

That's yours truly...

No comments:

Post a Comment