Saturday, July 15, 2006

FEELING WONDERFUL

Feeling at ease and at peace with myself...

Life is wonderful...

The temperatures shot up to 34 degrees today...

And I thought it was only yesterday that I was shivering in the cold, cycling home from work...

Japanese universities throughout the country are in the midst of experimenting a simultaneous one-week holiday in mid August...

Japanese folks are not inclined to take 'long' holidays, so the universities are like, forcing them to stay away from the work place, at least for one week...

Mid August is O-bon season, a time when the local folks return to their ancestral homes to pay respect to their ancestors...

This experiment could only mean more traffic jams during the O-bon...

Now, I would be locked out of the university for one week as well... and what should I be doing then?

I suppose, swimming and frolicking at the beach near our house...

And, perhaps, even some fishing... heeeeeaaaa...

No comments:

Post a Comment