Tuesday, July 04, 2006

SOME HICCUPS, BUT ALL SYSTEMS GO

Took the 'ningen-doc' medical examination for the eleventh straight year...

Thank the graceful god... almost all indicators showed the green light...

Of course, barring the perennially weakening eye power which is surely going out through the window...

The blood composition indexes (still can't understand those unreadable jargons) remain a little haywire, as have been for as long as I started the medical examinations...

For one thing, I remain a little short of that 'Fe' iron thingy... somewhat anemic, that is... must up my consumption of spinach?

My height also shrunk by 0.6 centimeters, to the current 175.4 centimeters... should I take up high jump, I wonder...

Blood pressure ranges from a low of 62 to a high of 102... not too bad...

And, phew... body fat declined from last year's 16.5% to 14.7%... (Recommended range for men is from 14% to 23%)...

Must be due to the rather heavy duty cycling over the hills to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment