Thursday, October 12, 2006

PROUD TO BE A 'LIM' TODAY

Malaysian affairs has been and is still graced by quite a few of the 'Lim' clansmen...

Lim Chong Eu, Lim Keng Yaik, Lim Kit Siang, Lim Guan Eng, Lim Ah Lek are some of the prominent ones...

If I am not mistaken, Ling Liong Sik also shares the same Chinese surname... no?

Sometimes of course, I feel embarrassed to be 'associated' with them, especially those in the ruling coalition...

Times when they appear so weak and patronizing to you-know-who...

But today, I feel proud...

Dr. Dr Lim Teck Ghee has quit ASLI...

That's integrity for you...

I am proud that my 'braddaaa' is standing by his work and telling the concerned parties to go and rot...

Says he, 'It is the fundamental right of the Malaysian public to question all government statistics and policies, more so when these are not transparent or defensible.'

I salute you, brother...

No comments:

Post a Comment