Thursday, May 22, 2008

Let's go for a 'regime change'

Huh, quality 'sleep' has been coming back since the past few weeks, thank god...
And yours truly is beginning to feel like a spring chicken again, despite my sweetohaato warning against that, if you know what I mean...

Still, work volume and scope is monumental in both depth and breath...

Yet, in the midst of crawling through my daily chores, can't help but to feel 'high' with regards to the political happenings back home...

Malaysians, I think (or hope?), are finally maturing, socially and politically...

I have a sufficient level of confidence that there will be no social unrest despite the old fox Dr. Mahathir quitting the rotten party...

While some commentators say 'good riddance' to that move, I say, 'while the soup is hot, let's go all the way for a 'regime change'...

No comments:

Post a Comment