Friday, September 12, 2008

Rooting for Raja Petra

Update: 10th March 2013... just in case, I have long ago given up on this individual... he is a turncoat and is not worthy of support any longer...  I rest my case...

*******  **********  ***********

I thought I was the one going haywire...

Just read in the news that Raja Petra of Malaysia Today was arrested under the draconian Internal Security Act...

The government under Barisan Nasional is clearly going haywire... it is disintegrating...

If Raja Petra is telling lies under the Malaysia Today banner, why fear?

If he is lying, sue the lights out of him...

Use the court of law, but not some old out-of-place evil tool devised by the British colonists ages ago for another purpose...

As many have said, an UMNO stooge blurts out racial slurs and remains unrepentant despite uproars from Malaysians from all walks of life...

He gets three miserable years of suspension from UMNO membership... big deal...

I have a good friend, a Malaccan baba...

His family speaks Malay at home...

He talks to the chinese contractor in Malay...

And that UMNO stooge calls him a 'penumpang'?

Sheeesh... this is unforgivable...

Pakatan Rakyat just announced that the September 16 plan is off course...

I say, off course for now...

I still look forward to the day when we can throw these scoundrels to the pits...

In Japan, the Liberal Democratic Party is also fighting for its life...

Although I have no voting rights here, I am cheering for the Democratic Party of Japan, the largest opposition party, to give the LDP the boot...

As with Malaysia, we need to change the cook as many people are getting sick of eating the same fried chicken year in and year out...

As for the sickening UMNO and her Barisan partners, it is way over time that they get a big fat kick on the butt...

In closing, I say to the reckless Malaysian government... FREE THAT MAN, and for that matter all the others put to jail through the damned ISA...

Ok, back to work... serious...

No comments:

Post a Comment