Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Getting back to routine...

Am gradually falling back onto my routine...
Been cycling to work again for the past few days...
Close to twenty kilometers one way...
wooh, I love it...
The air is dry and cool, really nice...
And the views of the vegetable patches along the way, pretty...
The above shot was taken by my missus in early August, I believe...
These days, I am all long pants and long sleeves
as the temperature is sliding down to around 20 degrees in the morning...
The day is getting shorter
So, by the time I reach home at about 7:00 pm
it is already nightfall... 

7 comments:

  1. 先生、
    hi, was reading your blog.. and love it!
    btw, I m sharon living in koshigaya, married to Japanese husband. I wanted to get to know how msian survived the land of rising sun... so i Google it.. and bingo..
    i found great sensei living in Japan!
    先生、すごい!本とに尊敬しています。私は日本語まだまだです。主人も仕事ばかり。いつも一人にいます。だれもいない、すごい寂しいです。マレイシア帰りたい!大変です!so far i found only one malaysian living around my neighborhood.. she lives with her in law.. while i live only with my husband. My husband is from Kanagawa.. he works in Abiko, Chiba. I m now working arubaito in a restaurant.. and a Part time English teacher for English conversation.

    Sorry if my story bored you.. but your profile makes me feel proud.. to see a Malaysian being so success living in Japan.
    よろしくお願いします。

    ReplyDelete
  2. sharon...thank you for coming by my little blog... very happy to hear about your life in Japan... hang on in there... the key is to network yourself in the community... as in through your aruibaito, your english classes, the neighbors, etc... I am having fun here... am planning to host a garden pot-luck party with my neighbors in about a week's time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. u are having great time in Japan! wish i can join!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If only Malaysian roads and weather were more cyclist friendly. I'd bike to work as well. Hehehe.. Nice bike btw ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sad state of affairs for bikers in Msia... we have lots of space and land, but cannot afford to have lanes for bicycles...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10/13/2010

    Like me, I'm sure you are mistaken for a Japanese in Malaysia and Japan, too.
    (Alice)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeap, quite often... until they see me opening my mouth...

    ReplyDelete