Sunday, October 10, 2010

'Kick-Ass' politics in Malaysia

I must admit that I am addicted...
Addicted to reading about the happenings in my beloved Malaysia...
It is not only 'fun', but 'educational', and 'entertaining' as well...
This latest tough talk by the MCA lame-duck Dr.Chua and UMNO's double-talking Najib that PAS will 'rule' Malaysia should PR comes to power...
That MCA should 'kick ass' on its disloyal members, and blah blah blah... warns Najib...
Oh my, how I chuckled out loud upon reading what PKR's Tian Chua had to say on this...
'The only ass that Najib kicked was probably his own'...
Super right on, I must say...
Last year, I met an American professor at an academic conference...
He approached me and said that he was the academic advisor of Dr. Koh Tsu Koon while Koh was in the US studying...
He then said to the effect that Dr. Koh is a good politician, and a good chief minister, too...
Plus, Dr. Koh was such a gracious host when he visited Penang...
I could only look at that person in disbelief...
For, who can forget that episode when the UMNO suckers tore his photo and shamed him so publicly?
Dr. Koh should really quit politics and start growing vegetables (like me?)...
And now, with Dr. Lim Keng Yaik giving him some tight slaps, in full view of the public...
Come next election, I really pray that these suckers will be kicked out, in the ass, that is...

2 comments:

  1. thumbs up*

    i was pretty upset with msian's politicians.... and is all over Facebook...i hope for a better Malaysia someday.. a better GOVERNMENT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here... and I think we will have a better government when the next election comes around...

    ReplyDelete